The colour and finish of bricks can vary dramatically from one foundry to another, and with many bricks no longer available, matching new bricks with existing ones can be a difficult and laborious task. Extending an existing brick building, or carrying out repair works, will often result in mis-matched bricks or unappealing patchy brickwork.
StoneLux Brick Coat is a water-based, non-toxic, textured brick coating which changes the colour of bricks making it the ideal solution for tying in new brickwork with a building's existing bricks, addressing patchy brickwork, enhancing a building's architectural features or carrying out brick repairs.
StoneLux Brick Coat changes the colour of bricks resulting in visually appealing masonry and an attractive building.
- Available in 12 natural brick colours
- Easy to apply & quick drying
- Breathable, flexible & durable
- Suitable for both professional and DIY use
- Excellent coverage
- Ideal for covering graffiti
- Non-toxic & low VOC
and easy to apply using a brush or spray. Simply follow
the instructions on the back of the tin.
1. Prepare all surfaces well. Ensure they are clean, sound
and dry. Repair any cracks or dents with a suitable
2. Apply StoneLux Undercoat & Primer to the surface of the brickwork using a brush. Allow approx. 2 hours to dry thoroughly.
3. Apply multiple thin coats of StoneLux Brick Coat in your chosen shade(s) ensuring the last coat is touch dry before applying the next.
- Multiple shades of Brick Coat may be required to acheive at natural brick finish.